“Always Good!”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #90 of 142 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Our favorite sub house for years. We moved from the Dayton area and our only complaint is that we have to drive 15 minutes to get to one. We've come up with a solution and now even that is not a problem; We order by phone and when we arrive our order is ready. Never had bad food, service or experienced it being loud (unless you count when we take our 3 grandkids, then watch out).
Love the sandwiches, fries and lemonade!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

The Philly Cheesesteak is awesome and very good the best sandwiches.But the frie's I wasn't happy with could have been alot better sandwiches are amazing and very delicious good.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

I have been going to Penn Station Subs, since I ate at one in the Cincinnati area 5 or 6 years ago. I would eat Penn Station everyday if I could, it is far and away my favorite, so much better then a burger and fries. Makes subway seem like a grilled cheese sandwich in comparison. I would recommend you absolutely try it, you won't be sorry! With that said, never go to the Hilliard, Ohio location, NEVER! I have tried them 3 separate times, all bad outcomes. From overcooked sandwiches, to no seasoning, to too much seasoning. I have asked to speak to the manager, and told he isn't available. I get no response to why every other Penn Station is so good and this one is so bad! They just don't care if you have experienced bad food, I get no response at all, just sorry you didn't like it! I guess this part of the franchise business model, sometimes you loose quality. Bottom line bad food and management that doesn't care! All other Columbus Ohio locations are fantastic, try Bethel Rd, Polaris Parkway, Or RT 161, these are what Penn Station subs are supposed to taste like!

2  Thank scottrehm
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hilliard, Ohio
Reviewed February 18, 2009

To noisy. Ate there once, tried a 2nd time. Cannot hear your self think. Let alone order.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook