“Awesome food.”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just love Chick-Fil-A. We don't have them in our area. So we always go when out of town. Never had a bad meal or experience at one.

The staff at this place was top notch. Even gave me a cup of water for my dog, then wanted to see my dog =)

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, everyone is friendly and helpful!!! Wish there was one in my hometown!!! Everytime I come to Columbus I have to stop at one!!! Very clean and child friendly!!!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My daughter and her 3 children are always satisfied when we leave. Good food, always good and helpful service and what child can resist the playplace. The menu is perfect for every age at a average cost. We love it for so many reasons. We can even forgive them for being closed on Sundays, although you wouldn't believe how many times we wish they were open.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The price is like McDonald's but the food is much much better. A great family place, one of a few places left with an indoor play area, which for my family is awesome!
The taste of the Chicken is like none other!

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. This is a wonderful Christian place to eat with your family. No worries about the wholesome factor. They will always get my service .

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!