“Breakfast Love!”
Review of Chef's House - CLOSED

Chef's House
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Hard to see how to enter the parking lot, but worth the trouble. The waitress or kitchen got my husband's order wrong but we did not point it out so I don't know how they would have handled it. I tried the very interesting sounding gyro breakfast burrito (the called it something else, but...) and it was heavenly. My mission in life is now to recreate it at home EVERY DAY for the rest of my life.

Reviewed March 9, 2010

This is one of my favorite breakfast stops when I visit Hilliard to see my son. I live in San Diego but no place like this near my house. The double yoke eggs look and taste great along with all the potatoes, bacon, toast and etc. The service is prompt and friendly.

Don from Escondido, CA

Reviewed January 18, 2010

The meatloaf was good but the Boston Cream Pie was moldy!! Really gross experience!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

I knew taking a chance on anything thats not breakfast at this place was a risk since thats what they do best. Or what people say they can cook. Well i ordered the chili. BIG MISTAKE. they brang it out and it was Campbells Chili with the big pieces of hamburger in it. Its the hearty version. All the hamburger was the same shape and size so it confirmed my suspision plus the taste is unmistaken. So my advise is to keep driving if you come near this restaurant or you will be the next victim of soup homemade from the can.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Awesome breakfasts! All eggs are double yolked.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook