“Who knew Skyline Chili is a diner with Greek-American roots?!”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #47 of 142 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Greek, Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband, 3 kids (11, 8 and 5) and I just enjoyed a very satisfying lunch at Skyline at Mill Run in Hilliard. I've been living in Ohio for nearly 15 years but I could count on one hand the number of times I've been to Skyline. I have to say that after today's lunch, I will definitely be back more often. The chili has that addicting flavor you get in Greek moussaka (cinnamon) - yum! The food is served hot and fast, the waitress Stephanie was super nice and helpful. I could even stick to Weight Watchers while getting what I wanted to eat. We all enjoyed buying York peppermint patties for a little treat at checkout.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I try to go once a month. It is so good. Way better than Gold Star Chili. I love a reg 4 way. A great place to get Cincy chili!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I wasn't sure why so many people were ranking this skyline so highly. I mean the chili is the chili. I will say that the habanero cheese is awesome, but besides that, I'm not sure its worth the money.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I lived in Cincinnati for a long time and this is the best there is. I eat it every time I get back to Ohio. Get the cheese coneys with onions and mustard!

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Best chili ever! Tons of shredded cheese! Yummy! The chili with cheese and onions served over spaghetti is a winner too!