“Fantastic Service and Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Henderson, Nevada
“Fantastic Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

Every time i have gone to this Texas Roadhouse the Food and the service have been top notch!
It can get a bit noisy on the weekends, but not to the point where you can't hear your party or anything like that. This restaurant is in a great location right off i-70 so if your passing through town and want a good American restaurant this is the place to go!

• Visited April 2012

Hilliard, Ohio, United States
“So loud you cant even hear yourself think!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

The music is soooooo loud you cant hear to talk to your company or place an order! The steaks are either too rare or charred! The only thing our kids will eat is the bread!

“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I love eating at Texas Roadhouse. The Staff is wonderful and the service is great. The last time I was there, I watch this one Busboy (small short little guy) work so fast in cleaning off the tables. "What a hardworker!" Thanks for the great service, I'll be back!

Grove City, Ohio
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

While dining with family recently, we really enjoyed our time at this restaurant. We were seated immediately, which of course depends on time of day, and were promptly greeted by our server. Our server was very friendly and very attentive to make sure we enjoyed our food and our time there. The atmosphere is more of a sports bar type feeling, a little loud, but easy enough to talk with those at our table. The food was prepared as ordered and brought out in a reasonable amount of time. The taste of the food was great and the server was always around checking on us making sure we had what we needed. If you are in the area, I would recommend a stop at this restaurant for a very good meal.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Divajetsetter
“A little weird but overall good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

My husband and I drove from Milwaukee to Ohio and wanted to stop for steak before turning in. We got to the Texas Roadhouse at about 830 and it was semi busy, but not too packed. We were seated right away, but it took a little while for a waitress to come over to take our drink order. It took another bit of a gap for our orders to be taken, and when my husbands bowl of chili came out my salad did not. The waitress didn't come back until shortly before our dinner was served, so when I told her I never got my salad it basically came out a few minutes before my main meal. The food was all excellent, we just thought it was a little odd that the waitress was mia for such large gaps of time without checking to see that things were all good.

• Visited September 2011