“Just not for me”

Ranked #65 of 140 Restaurants in Hilliard
Galloway, Ohio
“Just not for me”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I must be spoiled as I paid way too much for an average sub. The cheese steak sandwich had very little taste and the vegetables were limp and flavorless too. I just think if I am going to pay for a sandwich it should at least taste.

Visited February 2013

Henderson, Nevada
“Great subs”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Absoultely fantastic subs! Way better than what subway tries to call a sub! You will pay quite a bit more for a sub here but it is well worth it! They actually slice the meat & cheese in front of you, not like elsewhere where it has been sitting out for hours! You won't be disappointed!

Hubbard, Ohio
“Great sub...”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Between jersey Mikes and Jimmy Johns....we have to give the nod to Jersey Mikes.... It's the Italian dressing that makes the difference....back home we don't have Jersey Mikes but do have a Jimmy Johns so when in Hilliard Ohio... Got to have my Jersey Mikes...though a little slow in making, worth the wait or better still call ahead...