“Fusion At A Fast Pace”

Louies Grill Fusion
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had an adequate meal at Louie's. Parts of the experience were better than others. The menu and the moniker state fusion, but make no mistake, this menu skews heavily to Mexican dishes. My concern about the place is that it claims to be making food fresh, but all of our dishes came out surprisingly quickly after we ordered, including some (grilled tilapia for instance) that should have taken longer, leading me to believe that the food is pre-cooked and heated up in some fashion. Anyway, I wanted to patronize a locally owned business while in Columbus (technically Hilliard) and I did it. So there.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

The meal is great. The place is hard to get in if you are not paying attention. Ok back to the meal. I had pork adobo with fried bananas and black beans over rice. This is wonderful. Cut the chop with a fork and the bananas are done right. Just go in and order sit back and enjoy. I truly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I heard about this place for quite some time, but never stopped in. The wife and i finally stopped in last week. When we first walked in we were warmly greeted. I looked around and thought "this place looks like your average family owned restaurant, nothing special" We were promptly seated and a waiter was quick to get our drink orders. We ordered menu items that were marked as house specialties.
This is when the experience started to change.
The food was brought out and the presentation was equal to that of a fine French restaurant. My plate of food looked so good, I was almost did not want to disturb it.
But the taste, the taste was awesome. So many flavors, each one popping out on their own inside your mouth. Even my wife, who is very particular as to the quality of her food was impressed.
We have a new favorite restaurant in Hilliard OH