“Great Mexican food and good prices”

Lunada Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #7 of 140 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Mexican
Lima, Ohio
“Great Mexican food and good prices”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We had a very nice family lunch at Lunada's today. I asked my son who lives in the area, "Why didn't we ever come here before???" He thinks they just opened in May. Price is right and the food is some of the best Mexican/American I have had. We are stuffed and will not be eating any dinner tonight! The place was not busy at all from 2pm-3pm and we were pleased with the service and the seating.

• Visited July 2012

Dublin, Ohio
“Poor Service, An hour to get food.”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Came here on a Friday and what a mistake. Restaurant was overwhelmed and ill-prepared to handle the crowd. Seated quickly but waited an hour to receive or food. Menu is typical taco bell+ menu, nothing authentic. Just twenty different ways to stuff Matt in a tortilla. If you're in the Hilliard area you'd be better of at Las Margaritas in Dublin.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice mexican restaurant with good service”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had a great server who was very attentive. The salsa & chips was interesting as there was the standard tomato based salsa (very good) and a ranch style salsa (kind of sweet but good). Our meals came out quickly and were quickly eaten..yummy.

Visited June 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Place!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

It is about two hours after leaving the restaurant...and we are talking about how good it was. We both had chicken tortilla soup, which was excellent! (I almost wish it was winter, because I could see really enjoying it then!) I have a chicken taco salad which was excellent; spouse had chicken tacos, which he said were great as well. We followed it up with the molten lave cake. It great. I am stuffed, but satisfied. The margheritas were fantastic. Definitely a do over for us. We will return. I hope to see more people go there. Its in one of those awkward locations, so I hope that make it! I'll try my best to help them out! LOL

• Visited May 2012
“Late Dinner”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We were having a late dinner and decided to try the new place, Lunada. It was about an hour or so before closing so the place was pretty deserted. The food was ok but the menus were sticky. I will give it another try at a different time during the day to see if it improves.

Visited April 2012