“dinner and a movie”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Movie Tavern
Reviewed May 24, 2013

It's a neat place if you want to catch a movie and eat dinner at the same time. Menu has sandwiches, pizza and wings. The theater has comfortable chairs with a table to eat your food while watching a movie.

There are newer reviews for Movie Tavern

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Eh- the chairs seem to be old computer chairs. the food is SALTY! For the $$ I would rather do Dinner and then a Movie and a nice place.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Movie theatre filled with office chairs on wheels, bar like seating in theatre, with full table service including alcohol. The food is so-so ( prob good you can't really see it) but the idea is awesome. Single seating allows for more comfort than traditional theatre seating.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love the fact you can eat and enjoy a movie at the same time! Food was very good! We sat in the back row and it just so happened that there were people in the row in front of us. I could not see the movie when that person was sitting up eating. If they relaxed in their chair, then, I could see. That is my major drawback; the way the chairs are arranged at the different levels make it difficult for people behind you to see. Should be staggered more or lowered more.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really enjoyed the experience at this theater. The food is pretty decent and so is the service. I didn't think that it was too pricey. Now the cocktails on the other hand were but the food wasn't. The matinee ticket prices are really cheap ($5.50) and the seating in the theater is really comfortable. I don't have any place like this near where I live and have actually drove 45 minutes to this location just to see a movie for the experience.