Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Hilliard
$93
$119
$50
Quality Inn & Suites Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$71
Courtyard Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$105
$95
$179
$98
$93
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteroom was cleanbusiness centerevening receptionhome away from homegreat place to staypool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againnice breakfastbusiness triphot itemsi highly recommend this hotelbusiness travelergreat roomwaffleswonderful staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband are currently staying at the hotel while I have business in Columbus. It is a great commute for me with none of the hassles of staying in downtown Columbus (about 15-20 minutes). I love the free parking, free WIFI, free breakfast and free dinner. The rooms are spacious and have a complete kitchen with microwave, apartment-size refrigerator, dishwasher, 2 burner stop-top, and full kitchen accessories. This is probably the best deal in the area especially if you're on a budget.

My only complaint with the hotel is that it needs a face lift. The carpets and furniture are older (they still have some life in them) and the walls need a coat of paint. Also. if there is a way to soundproof the rooms that would be great. This is the week of the Ohio State Fair and there are a lot of families with young children who are running and jumping in the room above us. We did call the front desk and to complain when it sounded and felt like they were going to come through the ceiling. The front desk immediately contacted the other room and it quieted down. This bit of inconvenience will not deter me from staying here again when I am in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor if you don't want any noise overhead.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stopped overnight on our way from North Carolina to Wisconsin. The front desk was able to find us a dog-friendly suite near the back door, and seemed more concerned with the breed of dog than the size restriction. He assured me Golden Retrievers were welcome. The outdoor pet area is actually part of a business park pond/ parkway, so it was sizable, clean, and even had a walkway around the pond. $25 pet fee for the first night, $10 for subsequent nights (flat fee - not per pet).

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable. The hot breakfasts are better than any other hotel that I have stayed in-with plenty of seating area. The motel is very clean and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have been using this hotel for about a year for business travel. The location to our facility, ease of access and location compared to dining and shopping are excellent. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the facilities are clean and well maintained. There is a nice green area directly behind the hotel for walking and relaxing. I always enjoy my stay here.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at this property for one evening because of business in the area. I was welcomed at the front desk by a very helpful young woman. I have stayed at quite a few other Homewood Suites and this was one of the nicest - exceptionally clean - the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. It is conveniently located just off I-270 and there are several restaurants in the immediate area.

Room Tip: I always request rooms by elevator for convenience. In some cases, this can be noisy, but with the location of the bedroom, I never heard the elevator all night.