Best Western Lakewood Inn
Econo Lodge(Buckeye Lake)
Regal Inn(Hebron)
Courtyard Newark Granville(Newark)
View Hotel
All reviewskroger storefridge was stockedpool areaair tempoff rtno elevatorbuckeye lakegreat free breakfastohio areavisiting familypool and hot tubstaff was friendlygas stationwould stay here againrooms are cleannice amenitiesbreakfast room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2010

had a great stay, I stayed here 3 days a week for one year for business the breakfast was nice and it saved me from going out , so that is a big savings , the rooms are clean and the hotel is quiet day and night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2010

Stopped off here to escape a snow storm that had my car skidding and swerving. The General Manger was very nice, and he immediately helped me with helping my snowbound car, and a truck came to sprinkle salt/sand around my car.

There is a Kroger across the street which is great for getting food and snacks, and the room was well equipped with microwave and fridge. I was refreshed and relaxed here.

There is also an indoor poor and decent breakfast, free wifi, and a full selection of cable channels.
Enjoyed my stay, even though it was enforced by the weather. Would definitely recommend if you need to stop on I-70 near Columbus.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We stopped here overnight to escape a building snowstorm on I-70. Everything was excellent and exceeded our expectations. Room was a nice size. Furniture included bed, desk and chair, stuffed chair and ottoman, dresser, cable TV. Extras included good size fridge, microwave, one-cup coffee pot. Bed was very comfortable, firm, with extra pillows. Everything was modern, very clean, and well-maintained. Room and location in general were very quiet -- hotel was well back from the main road and away from noise sources. Black-out draperies were good -- could sleep in late. Wireless internet was speedy and easy to use; good connection. (We did not have time to use the breakfast bar, restautrant, pool, etc.) The overall quality of the accomodations and attention to detail approached what you might expect from an expensive downtown hotel, yet this is a modestly-priced motel in a country setting.

Hotel staff were very helpful and efficient. The first room they gave us was next to the stairwell (potential for noise), so we requested a different room -- clerk quickly appeared at our room to switch the keys.

The location is quiet and somewhat charming -- a small slice of semi-rural Ohio on the outskirts of small-town Hebron. Would be interesting to explore the area on some future visit. Theres a Kroger grocery store and small strip mall across the street that would be convenient on longer stays. The property is adacent to the SR-79 and US-40 interchange, but neither was very busy on this Sunday. There were no chain restaurants nor major brand gas stations within sight (a plus I think), though some can be found a mile south near the SR-70 / I-70 interchange.

Altogether one of the nicest places we've visited in this price range.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The hotel was close to the road, a subway, and a grocery store. The staff was helpful and friendly. There is a guest computer in the lobby with a printer, which didn’t cost us anything to print. We stayed upstairs and it smelled of smoke and air freshener in the hall, which I’m guessing was to cover the smoke smell. The room was clean but there was pealing pain in the bathroom above the shower. The continental breakfast was adequate and the pool and hot tube were a good size/temp. and clean. We felt safe and other than the smell and need of a paint job, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2009

I have stayed at this best western 3 days a week for aprox. 1 year now and I find it to be a very nice place. I need to sleep mid days and unlike other places i've stayed they keep the daytime noise down and that is priceless to me. The staff is always nice and helpfull ,rooms are clean beds are soft, what more could you ask .

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business