“Leisure food at it best”
Review of Pappy's Grill

Pappy's Grill
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Heath
Cuisines: American
st petersburg
“Leisure food at it best”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The menu is diverse and very reasonably priced. Would serve adult and family needs for dining. The salads are great.

Visited May 2013

Celebration, Florida
“Great casual fun place for decent food!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Lots of inside and outside seating in a pleasant atmosphere. Exceptional service from Emily and well prepared food. Mothomg stuffy about this place. ..just relax and enjoy.

• Visited June 2013
Ohio
“Mediocre Food in a Filthy Setting”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I didn't expect gourmet food but neither did I expect the level of ICK when we sat down! The booth's fabric cushions were totally stained and spotted and the paint on the booth backs had dirt and scuff marks all over them. Then you look at the menus and they are also covered with dirt and grease marks...and that was inside plastic covers! A child near us spit her food on the floor which was never cleaned up when the family left and the tables were moved - the server just kicked the mess further under the table. The person beside us had a problem with her order and they chose not to have the item re- made. Lots of apologies from their server, who was also ours, and before long, she was apologizing to me, too, because my order was also incorrect-twice, actually! My food was less healthy than I'd hoped because my mahi ended up being fried, pre-made sticks. My husband thought his food was not bad but the experience was not good. Of course, when people enjoy sitting basically on a street with heavy traffic and can call it outdoor or patio dining, courtesy of big garage doors... Well, you've been warned.

Visited May 2013
ohio
“Way Too Slow”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Doesn't matter what is ordered, the order goes through too many hands and takes way too long to produce. If you want to hang around and spend the morning reading a paper or hooked to free wi-fi ok but if you want to go in, order and walk out, forget about it. Standing around in cramped quarters while waiting with many others is punishment.

Visited March 2013
“Nice Staff”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went to Pappy's because we heard about it on the radio. We were happy with the service. We tried the frog legs. They were ok. Nothing to brag about though. I had a really good salad. It was huge. Definitely got my monies worth out of that. They are known for their 120oz beer towers. It is a sight to see. All in all I would recommend it.

• Visited March 2013