“Great buffet”

Cuisines: American
Newark, Ohio
“Great buffet”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I got the buffet to go and the selection was great. The food was delicious. The variety was great especially the seafood. The service was great. I will be back.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Shannon Y

granville
“Best Chinese in Licking County”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We have been eating at East West for about two years. We were there with our Chinese friend who pointed out the authentic Chinese food on the buffet. The restaurant is clean and spacious. This is the very best Chinese food in the area. They have excellent hot and sour soup. If they have it, try a taste of the delicate Chinese chestnut dessert. Their Mei Fun noodles are perfection. If you enjoy a vast array of delicious choices go to the East West buffet.
I took Chinese cooking classes in California and have eaten awesome food in Chinatown in San Francisco and New York. I feel lucky to have found a place that is so good and not too far away. I choose to believe that Zao Jun, the Chinese food god has smiled upon this restaurant.

2 Thank ilex1