“S-L-O-W service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Heath
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Service was slow for our party of 3. Drinks were not kept filled, food took a long time to get to the table. We decided to try an featured dessert - grilled strawberry shortcake - and one taste was enough! Yuk! Waitress saw we barely touched the dessert but never even bothered to ask why we didn't like it or offer something else. The steak and ribs we had were fine, but the poor service and horrible dessert left a bad taste in our mouths for this Longhorn establishment.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I started with a garden salad which was good. I then had the 7 oz filet and it was tender and delicious. I also had corn on the cob as a side, and peach sangria to drink.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Longhorn is Longhorn! Wouldn't go back if we didn't expect good food! What usually makes a chain like this stand out is the service. Our server was fantastic. She kept our drinks full, our food came out perfectly timed, and she offered dessert but didn't pester us as if she was getting a bonus for selling it.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a good place for a reasonable steak, cooked to order coming out hot, good side dishes and appetizers. Friendly wait staff, and front door personell.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I attempted to dine at Longhorn last month and when we arrived we were told it would be an hour wait. We were fortunate enough to find a spot at the bar and ordered ourselves a pre dinner cocktail. The bartenders (Matt & Nate) convinced us to forget about our table and treated us to the finest dinner we have had in some time . I had the Parmesan crusted chicken and my husband had the outlaw ribeye which was the best steak he had ever had, perfect in every way. Go to Longhorn Heath and sit at the bar especially if they are on a wait. Ask for Matt and Nate they are the best in town!!