Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
Quality Suites Seasons 5(Point Cook)(Great Value!)
$99
Great 4.5/5
Quest Sanctuary Lakes(Point Cook)(Great Value!)
$148
$139
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$89
$108
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quest Caroline Springs(Caroline Springs)
$112
$107
  • Fitness center
Great 4.5/5
Monte Villa Motor Inn(Hoppers Crossing)
Good 3.5/5
1,917 results
All reviewsjoseph's restaurantshadowfax wineryheritage roomjunior suiterose gardencourse dinnergreat weekendpillow menusteam roomthe guest relations managerwine tastingwerribee parkcedric lootvoetbuffet breakfastfree entrysnooker roombeautiful grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I left a very expensive and sentimental jacket in my room just before checking out. I contact Cedric, the customer relations manager before leaving melbourne and he ensured me he would investigate and contact me should it be found. A month later, I received a phone call from Cedric saying it was sent to the laundry service and they had just sent it back. He double checked with me which jacket I had lost and got my address to mail it to me. Above & beyond service! Extremely grateful and happy! Would recommend.

Also, hotel was beautiful, grounds are absolutely amazing and my room was extremely clean. A++

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Cedric L, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Jan L,

At the Mansion we strive to provide a superior customer service experience for every guest.

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback.

We are all looking forward to having you back soon at the beautiful Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park.

Have a lovely weekend in superb NSW.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel really is a hidden gem, just a short train/car journey from Melbourne CBD. It is located in Werriibee Park and as a guest you have access to the park and the old mansion itself (also, free wine tasting at the nearby winery!). The grounds are beautiful, and very well kept, and there's some interesting sculptures to walk around. The mansion and grounds have a lot of history, which the hotel will happily share with you if you are interested.

The food in the restaurant was delicious on our stay (and lots of gluten free options which made me very happy). They have a new chef and are soon to change their menu. I asked for a sneak peek and it was very inventive. A good mix of old style home comforts combined with fusion influences. The chef has a great reputation and has worked in several top notch Melbourne restaurants prior to the Mansion. The waiters are very knowledgeable about the menu and give great recommendations and also are able to advise thoroughly which wines go well with the dishes.

Breakfast was a good feast of traditional English. Great portions and again, excellent service.

If you are keen on spa hotels then this one won't disappoint. The pool was empty on the two occasions I visited it and the spa area is really relaxing - big sofas to lounge on, by candlelight.

Overall, if you're looking for a stay in, or near Melbourne, and are keen to explore more than the CBD, then this hotel is a great option for a bit of an escape from the city. Also, for anyone living in Melbourne, to have this on their doorstep for a 'staycation' is ideal.

Go!

Room Tip: I really liked the new wing that I was in - more modern touches.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Cedric L, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Jessica,

Many thanks for such a beautiful and complete review!

It has been a real pleasure hosting both of you and showing our superb grounds.

We are looking forward to having you back soon at the Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at the Werribee mansion after a Sunday lunch and had a great experience. Gret Staff and attentive reception. Our room was large and you really feel like you have gotten out of teh city - but you are only 20 minutes away from the CBD. It is like an oasis looking out from Josephs over the beautiful gardens of Werribee mansion. The food we had at our lunch was fantastic and the wines that Helen our waitress recommended were excellent. We will be back again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cedric L, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear ScottV1,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

It has been a pleasure hosting you and we are all happy to hear that you are coming back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Booked our room only one week in advance and was able to get a good deal on an accommodation package including buffet breakfast and a bottle of wine.
Food and service was excellent and so was the lovely mansion and surrounding area and park. Our room was a bit small (std. heritage room) but was otherwise good quality and clean.
Would definitely recommend to others as a couple weekend getaway - and would love to come back.

Dear Jacob H,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

We are all looking forward to having you coming back soon to the superb Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Rang on Saturday morning as a last minute idea for a Saturday night. Very attentive reception staff who gave me the option of an accomodation and dining package that was good value as it included a 3 course dinner, a bottle of wine & a buffet breakfast. I was also able to get a late checkout. Room was good but not great but we didn't mind as the surrounding area of the Mansion, the farm & Shadowfax winery is wonderful if you like the history & walking. I loved the pillow menu. Dinner in the restaurant was an exceptionally high standard. Overall we had a wonderful weekend and I would recommend it as a great place for a couple getaway.

Room Tip: Heritage rooms are small but good enough if you are not planning on spending too much time in your room. There are lots of other places there to sit etc
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cedric L, Guest Relations Manager at Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Louise L,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It has been a pleasure having you back at the beautiful Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park.