“Great takeaway every time”

Fresh chilli Werribee
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Werribee
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
New South Wales, Australia
“Great takeaway every time”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We don't eat takeaway very often but when we do we want it to be quick, easy and taste great. We've been going to fresh chilli for two years now and the food is always pretty good. As a takeaway this place is great, staff are always friendly and helpful even when I've forgotten the menu and let me know if it's busy and there might be a wait. We normally get the pad Thai and it doesn't last long once it gets home. Would definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013

“Just as good as the original!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food is always delicious, the service is always great although when it does get busy it is a little slow but what else can you expect. If you have good company what does it matter that it takes that bit longer. Decor is wonderful and welcoming. I do like the other one a bit better but that might be because I'm bias and its also closer!

Visited June 2013
hoppers crossing
“yum food, but bad service!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ( 6 of us girls) went to the fresh chilli restaurant on a monday night.
I was suprise how full the restaurant was for a monday. We had to ask 3 times to order, after being there about 30-40mins. The staff where not friendly or helpful. One meal was cold and had to be sent back. But in saying that all other meals where so yum.
Will return and hope that bad service was just a one off. Will see.

• Visited August 2013
“amazing!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is my all time favourite restaurant in Werribee.

I come here at least once a week and if not, I will do take away.

I too, work in the hospitality industry and recommend Fresh Chilli to my hotel guests when they are in the area.

The staff are very attentive and the food is just to die for and at a reasonable price.

If your every in Werribee, I would recommend you book in advance beacuse it is always busy.

Shame, that they are not open for lunch because I think they would make a killing

Thanks for your service

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“best restaurant in werribee”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

love the thai food here- its fresh and tasty.
service is good and the place is well decorated!
i love the green curry and pad thai!
this place won't disappoint!

• Visited May 2013