“yum food, but bad service!”

Fresh chilli Werribee
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Werribee
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ( 6 of us girls) went to the fresh chilli restaurant on a monday night.
I was suprise how full the restaurant was for a monday. We had to ask 3 times to order, after being there about 30-40mins. The staff where not friendly or helpful. One meal was cold and had to be sent back. But in saying that all other meals where so yum.
Will return and hope that bad service was just a one off. Will see.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is my all time favourite restaurant in Werribee.

I come here at least once a week and if not, I will do take away.

I too, work in the hospitality industry and recommend Fresh Chilli to my hotel guests when they are in the area.

The staff are very attentive and the food is just to die for and at a reasonable price.

If your every in Werribee, I would recommend you book in advance beacuse it is always busy.

Shame, that they are not open for lunch because I think they would make a killing

Thanks for your service

Reviewed May 21, 2013

love the thai food here- its fresh and tasty.
service is good and the place is well decorated!
i love the green curry and pad thai!
this place won't disappoint!

1  Thank chiclife
Reviewed May 19, 2013

After having a great experience with Fresh Chilli Thai in Laverton, we went to Fresh Chilli Thai in Werribee and it didn't disappointed. The place was buzzing with people and though we have to wait for approx 15 min, it was worth waiting for. The food was delicious and the service was quick. I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who enjoy Thai food.

1  Thank Akash G
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We were taken to Fresh Chilli for Mother's Day lunch. The restaurant was full and the service and the quality of the food was exceptional.

The staff were friendly and the location was great with heaps of off street parking

We shell return
Thanks for a lovely lunch....

2  Thank spiceoflifetravel