“no take away foodceven if you paid for it”

Raffael's Bar & Grill Cafe
Ranked #47 of 143 Restaurants in Werribee
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Have eaten here a few times and the foods ok. And staff have always been good with my young son. Went in for a quick dinner today and husband couldn't finish meal and wanted to take it andhome to be told it was policy that no food was taken out side the cafe, but 5 mins earlier a lady had her meal packed up to take home! The woman who i assume was the manager didn't care and said that she should.nt of taken it and didn't see but surely if this is policy all staff members should know this? So out of principle we won't be eating here again.

1  Thank aatownley

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

The reputation was good. took a few turns to understand the waiter. our selections came in dribs and drabs. my paella was slightly burnt but the flavour was lovely. My besties mum celebrated her birthday & the staff were lovely. as we ate through the cake, i couldn't believe the large amount of mould. We weren't charged for the cake no apology for the birthday girl. Really poor form. Mistakes happen but really, that cake must have been there for ages and the staff must have known

1  Thank MishkiP
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We go here for breakfast every weekend, its our little treat to us after a long work week. They serve alcohol for breakfast which may sound bad but considering I am going straight after a nightshift its quite handy for me. I have a relaxing death by chocolate cocktail with my breakfast. All choices are fantastic although i tend to stick with the savoury croissant or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. On a side note the mushrooom rissotto at lunch time is devine.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have been here many times but hadn't been for awhile so read the reviews and thought oh no! seems to have changed since our last visit BUT I must say the service was excellent from a guy called Jess, the food was very tasty - saganaki and calamari for entree, New York Steaks for our mains and yummy death by chocolate cake and ice cream with a latte to finish. Total cost was very reasonable.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The seafood linguini was not fresh hence very tasteless and ordinary. I could have prepared it at home myself. Unacceptable for the price.

1  Thank Zeddaz