The Waterfront Wynyard
$93
$68
$58
Agoda.com
The Madsen Boutique Hotel(Penguin)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
$63
Beachway(Ulverstone)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
Agoda.com
Bass & Flinders Motor Inn(Ulverstone)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastdeck chairsnw coastmueslishort walk into townlittle extrasold styleguest loungecomfy roomoverlooking the riverfish and chipslovely surpriseshipping containersthe pubbreakfast was excellenttrufflegreat position
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stayed one night during our Tassie holiday. If we had known how nice it was we could have stayed longer. The amenities were good and clean, the bed very comfortable The motel was in a lovely position overlooking the inlet. close to local eating places and the Wynyard shopping area. The staff were very helpful with local knowledge and the breakfast really good with a fantastic selection.
Will stay there again.
Ross F

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ross F
Cyndyc100, Owner at The Waterfront Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hi rossF

Thanks so much for your feedback. So glad you enjoyed your stay as comfy guests are our business!

Hopefully we will see you this way again soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here over Easter. Was nice and clean in a superb location. Would stay here again!

Wi-Fi was a little expensive, but ran super fast. Couldn't fault the bed's either, probably one of the most comfortable hotel bed's I've ever slept in.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank johnoamh

Hi johnoamh

Thanks for your feedback and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Re the wifi, 7.50 per day is the rate in the rooms for wifi, but we do offer free wifi in the guest lounge as an alternative. Can't do cheaper than that!
Hopefully we will see you this way again someday.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had a wonderful time. Came highly recommended and we weren't let down. Service was fantastic, room was lovely, clean, and comfortable. Our stay included breakfast the next day which we would give 10 out of 10.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jill H

Hi jillH

Thanks for your review, we really do appreciate the feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations! We pride ourselves on delivering on the simple things, but doing them as well as we possibly can.

Hopefully we will see you this way again n the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights for work commitments, the rooms are very clean, the double bed was so comfy I didn't want to get out and the shower was supurb also the staff are very friendly and the buffet breakfast was yummo. I highly recommend staying at this lovely little motel !!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Tilvo

Hi Tilvo

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our little motel. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It pretty much sums up the experience, good bed, good sleep, good shower with real pressure, good grub and good service!

Thanks again hopefully we will see you again for a holiday notepad of having to work!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

After having a rather bad day, it was so nice to check into this little gem! I was greeted by a lovely girl, who asked if I wanted a breakfast tray delivered to my room as I was flying out very early, I was also given a news paper and fresh milk. When I walked into my room I was not disappointed, well equipped mini bar, nice bathroom and the most comfortable bed and pillows ever. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for cheap accommodation. Oh and it's only 5 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Strawb85

Hi strawb85

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We may be a bit retro, but we aim to please with our service. So I'm so pleased you appreciated our service as its our number one priority, if our customers are happy, then were happy. It's that simple!

Thanks again for the review