“Lovely place, food and coffee up there with the best in Tassie”

Westbury Maze & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Westbury
More attraction details
Owner description: Westbury Maze consists of over 3000 English Privot Hedges that stand at over 2mtr tall the pathways are over a kilometer long , the challenge is to find the hidden lookout and then try to find your way back out .The Tearooms serves morning and afternoon tea and light lunches, we specialize in good old fashioned homemade food at a very reasonable price.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great coffee and food, we have visited the tearooms a number of times and it's always very high standard with friendly and responsive service. My favourite is the brownies, his is the apple cake, but the lunches are also terrific. The maze is a nice challenge, easier to get into the middle than to find your way out! Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fun relaxing time.

1  Thank AnnisMP

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have visited Westbury Maze numerous times along with friends and family and on each of these visits have had a fun time exploring the maze and enjoying afternoon tea after our exploration. The food is of a high standard and also more than reasonably priced. I, my family and friends have always enjoyed our visits to the Maze and have no hesitation in recommending this venue to anyone who wishes to spend time together as a family and have heaps of fun exploring the Maze. Your children will love it.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

has a lovely coffee, fresh homemade scone and the service was very friendly and pleasant as we are local we take any visitors there shall deff go back

1  Thank Varikia
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had morning tea, coffees&scones, at the maze this morning. The jam&cream on the scones was so good we ordered another serve. The coffee was decent too. The woman serving us was very helpful&replaced a spilled babycino (our fault not hers). The decor is very dated & rustic and using the amenities felt like you were in someone's private bathroom.
As locals seeing the Maze with some visitors, we were given discounts off our coffees, maze entrance& even on a souvenir magnet of the maze.
On to the maze, it is quite narrow, a bit complex and takes some time, particularly with little ones (2,3&4yo). We made it to the centre lookout & back out without cheating so it was a fun experience. Please note there are no easy exits once you are in so you are committed for about an hour once you enter the maze. I felt that the $6.50 entry fee was quite reasonable, under 5s are free.

tlg1964, Manager at Westbury Maze & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you Susan M for your positive review of the maze and tearooms , it was a pleasure to be able to make your families vist a enjoyable experience : - )

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I always thoroughly enjoy my coffee at the Westbury Maze as has the company I have been with at the time. One time there were 4 of us together. I ordered a half strength cappuccino, another ordered a full strength Latte, another ordered a full strength cappuccino, another a strong black coffee, extra hot. Every coffee was absolutely spot on. We also ordered carrot cake, beef burger, chicken wraps and quiche, all were delicious. I am a regular at the Maze Tearooms as are many others and I only return to where I enjoy the coffee and the service.

2  Thank rayma55