“Go there for a quick bit”
Review of Le Belle's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Belle's Cafe
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I went a order a Chocolate Milkshake, Scallop Pie and serve of Chips. The food was sensational and service great. I will return!!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We regularly go here for lunch when working in Ulverstone, the food is cheap and good value for money, service is reasonable :-)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Popped in for brunch one day but changed our minds when we sat down, could see the place properly and had a look at the menu. Ended up ordering coffee only, two small flat whites which still came out in mugs despite the waitress double checking before we placed the order that we wanted cups, and they also came out with chocolate on top.. and unfortunately were far too hot and not at all nice to drink. A bit more attention to detail and focus required.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Dropped in here without any real expectations for a quick breakfast just because it was across the road from where I stayed the night. I ordered a $10 mushroom omelette and expected this tiny one or two egg omelette to appear, but instead this giant omelette with fresh ingredients, toast and a side salad (OK, that was a bit weird) came out and it was scrumptious. Coffee was also pretty good, and the staff really friendly with their customers ... put simply great value and great food ... next time I'm up this way I know where I'll be going for breakfast.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Don't be fooled, Le Belles isn't just a takeaway. Have been here many times for Sunday morning breakfast, which is always lovely and plenty to choose from. Good service, and beautiful Di Bella coffee. In my opinion, the best coffee in ulverstone. Le Belles is a hidden gem!