“very very impressive”

Lancaster Coffee House
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Greater Hobart, Australia
“very very impressive”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

stopped in for take away coffee on our way out of town, wish we had discovered it before we left. very very impressed, spotless modern and very well organised team. Will be back to eat for sure

Visited March 2013

Penguin, Australia
“Sunday morning Breakfast. This is the place!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had not been here for some time. When it first opened the food was fantastic, but we found it started to lack consistency as time went by so we stopped going there. I enjoyed my Sunday morning breakfast but the boys said theirs was not so great. I asked for mushrooms and tomato on toast and that's what I got. It was very tasty. My husband said his scrambled eggs were runny and he commented that the food had dropped off over a period of time. I was happy to find so eh we're to have a reasonably early Sunday morning breakfast. THE COFFEE WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.

• Visited March 2013
Taupo
“Delightful meal”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Unsure as to what to expect, my wife and I were very pleasantly surprised at what we received. Not only were the facilities very clean and tidy, the service friendly and the scene from the restaurant really good but breakfast was to die for. I went out of my comfort zone and ordered, as did my wife, the pancakes, berries and lemon curd. If I could I would go back just for that really tasty dish.

• Visited January 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely experience in Ulverstone!
Great service, plenty of room for bub's pram and delicious food!
Tempura prawn special was to die for! Dining companion enjoyed the chicken rissotto do much that she went back for another feed a few days later!
Cherry cream brûlée was far to hot, burnt top of companions mouth, but once she got feeling in her mouth again finished it off all bar licking the bowl!
Great place for lunch or even just coffee!

Canberra, Australia
“Food is never been good though”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had visited to this coffee house a couple of times. Atmosphere was great, bright, friendly service, but food was terrible. There was some Asian dishes available on specials and food description was good, but it was only some noodle covered with full of sugar. I also ordered calamari once. I felt sick after eating this dishes, because of way of cooking seems not right, a full of oil. Pretty bad though.

Visited January 2013