Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$70
Hotels.com$69
Priceline$70
eDreams$70
Travelocity$69
Trip.com$84
All reviews short stay would stay here again family room quiet location comfortable bed accommodation tassie heating unit
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I stayed here for one night and would definitely stay again. Had a lovely room which was very comfortable. Being in winter, I was grateful for the air-conditioning which made the room lovely and cozy. The room had been recently renovated and was very clean and tidy. Great hot shower and very comfortable bed. Being rather tired, I decided to have room service from the restaurant on site. One of the best meals I have had for a long time. Chicken Parmi at its best! Very large serving and beautifully cooked. If I lived locally, I would certainly dine a this restaurant regularly. The gentleman and lady who were on the reception desk were lovely. Close to the centre of town.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Heather48
Reviewed July 24, 2016

In the last month, I have stayed at the Beachway twice. The rooms are comfortable, clean and warm, which was a blessing as both times the weather was very cold and stormy. It has been quiet in the rooms but hotel is not busy at this time of year. Free WIFI is availiable, you need a code from reception. You can order breakfast, though I haven't done so. We dined at the restaraunt and had a lovely meal. Parking outside the room.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank KCharliestime
Reviewed July 23, 2016

I was greeted with outstanding customer service and that continued for the duration of my brief stay. My room was upgraded, I had room service breakfast and dinner, where the food was great, but my glimpse of the restaurant gave great impressions.

My room was adequate, comfy bed, wifi, basic (but cold) bathroom,Mobutu it was the middle of winter. Great locality being one black from the beach. Nice outdoors area that would be most appealing in warmer times.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Stayed with my six-year-old son at the Beachway from 14-16 July 2016. You can hear the sea at night, just faintly and comfortingly. The room was lovely and comfortable, with a new heating system. Very nice shower. Tea, coffee and toast making facilities in room. They have a restaurant on site, which my son and I ate at one night and enjoyed very much. The owners go out of their way to be kind and helpful, and the chef is nice and has a chat. This was the perfect cosy spot to stay in the winter, and it felt really safe for a mother and child travelling alone. In the summer time, this would be a great place to stay as it is close to a gorgeous beach and a water slide, as well as being close to the city centre, which has everything you need. Recommend it highly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Alissa C
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay , Michelle is fantastic so friendly and nothing was to much trouble , restaurant is superb a outstanding food and service , siting by the fire with a wine so relaxing ,views over the water , excellent all round.
Thanks so much