This was our third visit to Piermont Retreat and was a fantastic long weekend.
It's a great location with spectacular views of the bay and surrounds. The ideal place to switch off and unwind for a few days.
The accommodation is perfect for winter with stone cottages and log fires.
Within the area you can find great walking/running tracks, bike rides, wineries, seafood and beaches.
The wineries although small in number had great quality and well worth a visit. Particular mention for Spring Vale north of Swansea.
The hosts are attentive when required and do their best to make your stay enjoyable.
A great tranquil haven and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegance and splendor of Piermont is mirrored in the breathtaking views over Great Oyster Bay to the ever changing colours of Freycinet's National Park ancient granite peaks. Enjoy the understated comfort of this first class accommodation surrounded by natural beauty. When you arrive at Piermont, you'll truly feel as if you have left the world behind- and your worries with it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Piermont Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piermont Retreat Swansea, Tasmania
- Piermont Retreat Hotel Swansea