Stayed at Piermont a couple of weeks ago for a friends Wedding. Accommodation was beautiful. We stayed in a honeymoon suite which had a very cosy feel to it, especially as the room had a beautiful woodfire heater. A friend stayed in another room (slightly more expensive) and it was just beautiful.. very modern feel to it, amazing view from balcony overlooking the water, big bath tub in bathroom overlooking water also. Wedding reception was held at Piermont restaurant which was a great night.
Piermont have an outdoor pool and tennis court however we did not use these.
Management were excellent, very friendly and efficient at sorting out anything we needed.
Would stay there again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegance and splendor of Piermont is mirrored in the breathtaking views over Great Oyster Bay to the ever changing colours of Freycinet's National Park ancient granite peaks. Enjoy the understated comfort of this first class accommodation surrounded by natural beauty. When you arrive at Piermont, you'll truly feel as if you have left the world behind- and your worries with it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Piermont Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piermont Retreat Swansea, Tasmania
- Piermont Retreat Hotel Swansea