“Open after 8.30pm.”

Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in St Helens
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We arrived to St. Helens around 8pm and finding a place to eat was a mission. Trivoli's was the only place open late. Our food was very good.

1  Thank KarlandLena

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Excellent service and great food with a relaxed atmosphere. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good place to eat with down to earth staff.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

After wandering around town, I found Trimboli's and met Kawajit, the chef and owner. The pizza she made me was amazing. I travel overseas often and you many times order something and it doesn't taste like what you expected. She made the pizza specifically for me, I told her I wanted it spicy and it tasted great! It was one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. Australian prices are higher than American and this restaurant had a very good value for the cost in this country, plus I had food for the next day. The staff were very helpful too, but you don't often have the owner of a business interact with you in such a friendly and helpful way. Very nice atmosphere as well.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was a very pleasant restaurant, and well located in the middle of town. We had the pizza which was delicious. The staff were all very helpful and attentive. The atmosphere was very relaxed, homey and clean. We looked at all the options in town and this was the best value with a very nice environment. We would definitely recommend it.

Shirl & Ted L.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at the Tidal Waters Resort and ordered take away (they don't deliver to the Resort). It was literally a two minute drive from the resort. The margarita pizza was very tomato-ey (thick with tomato paste) but the BBQ chicken pizza was delicious. Great friendly service :)