“Great Food!”
Review of Punj Aab's - CLOSED

Punj Aab's
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: PUNJ AAB'S gives you the fantastic and relaxing view of setting sun from Georges bay. Come with your family and friends for experience of incredible Indian cuisine.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Punj Aabs did not disappoint. I would rate it as one of the tastiest Indian meals I have eaten. Great service and good prices. Thanks Trip Advisor for recommending.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Tried this restaurant after reading good reviews on here and we were not disappointed.
This has to be the best Indian restaurant we've tried in Tas, we were there on a Wed evening and there was only one other single diner, so the place was a little lacking in atmosphere, thank goodness for the music!
Everything we ordered was delicious, all four of us tried different dishes and all were great.
Shame it is not closer to home!

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I love indian food and when i saw this was going to open up near my shack on the East Coast i had my fingers crossed that the food would be decent. Boy was I surprised! Not only is the food decent, it is exceptional. The curries are incredibly balanced in spice and flavour, the service is lovely and the views from the front room are great. Will definitely be returning here each time we are in the Area

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife loves it hotter than hot and this experience on Indian food was best in Tasmania.i want it much milder and they put that extra effort to suit me also. The wine prices were also very reasonably priced for a Sunday night..The garlic naan bread was also spot on . Congratulations .

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a great table overlooking the Bay. There could have been more staff on as it was the holiday season. The food was good but did not have the WOW factor that we're used to with Indian restaurants. And, given that we have a good wine cellar, I object to being denied any opportunity to open my own wine (at any cost) to be presented with a very average wine list at hugely inflated costs.

1  Thank Pdunchob