“Awesome Coffee”

Coffee Away
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in St Helens
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The ONLY place to go for good coffee in St Helens. Love it when we come for Christmas from melb for last 2 years. Highly recommended. Great home cooked snacks too!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

It's often hard to find a great coffee away from my Melbourne favorites but this place is consistently delicious. Thank you!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I like the muffin and coffee there. The muffin is good, it got crisp outside and soft inside. And the Mocha there is really nice, good mix with chocolate and coffee. I start to miss them much!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Thanks for your fine barista skills Marika!
My partner and I appreciate your delicious coffees whenever we are in town. We will have one of your famous Toasties next visit. Great looking shop and a very relaxed and friendly owner. Thank You !

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Gotta LOVE it!
Try the potato/sourdough bread - it's devine. I'm not sure where she get's it from ... but for us it was great to find some nice artisan breads on offer, at a VERY efficient small coffee place. There's always a cue, that's a good thing!