“Great place to meet”
Review of Crossroads Winebar & Cafe - CLOSED

Crossroads Winebar & Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican, Middle Eastern, Thai, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: A small but vibrant boutique winebar cafe at the doorway to the Bay of Fires in St. Helens Tasmania. Offering a wide variety of foods beers & wines with a strong Tasmanian influence. Relax in the friendy atmosphere and listen to the LIVE music.
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Good place to catch up with friends in St Helens (though the music is a bit loud for intimate conversation). Nice atmosphere including an outdoor area. Good food including bar snacks. Lovely friendly service and a good range of drinks.

There are newer reviews for Crossroads Winebar & Cafe

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Having just moved to St Helens and loving live music I'm always looking for somewhere to enjoy the talent of a musician. Crossroads is a small intimate setting with wholesome food. Being a vegetarian I liked seeing pumpkin soup on the menu. The owner is very vibrant and obviously loves his little jaunt. I went to listen to Julianne a local live guitarist and singer who was very entertaining singing many songs that we all knew. I shall return! thanks for your passion in running a place like Crossroads. I'd love to see more musicians playing there in the future.
Next visit will be for the jam sessions held sundays 3 pm which I've hear are fun.
Good coffee, food and I love music! thanks…..

1  Thank Geaces
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I stopped by on the way to Hobart after staying the night in St Helens. It was a lovely breakfast, good value, great coffee and very friendly owners. They made us feel very welcome, it has a cute décor and all around a great little stop on the way through.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

A group of three of us went to crossroads for a casual weeknight dinner, it was a Wednesday night and the place was certainly busy but the service was quick, friendly and our drinks even came in stubby holders to keep them cold.

The nachos were magnificent a generous serve with home made toppings, one of my dining companions had the BLT, it was served on a Turkish bread and looked really fresh and again was a generous serving, the third diner is not able to eat gluten or dairy and this was not a problem a chicken satay dish was prepared without any fuss. It was a really hot night so we chose to sit in the outdoor area.

Would certainly recommend as a great casual dining spot, I have been here before on weekend nights and meals have been served late into the night well after the live music has started.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Really enjoy the atmosphere at Crossroads. Havent managed to get there when the live music is on but hope to one day. The owner is very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxing, the choice of food is great and good quality and the prices very good. Make sure you stop in this place sometime when you visit St Helens, whether for food, wine, music or good company.