“Pizza yum!”

Geppettos Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Sorell
Dining options: Reservations
Description: we are a family run restaurant , that provides a fully licenced restaurant, and pickup takeaway service. Mondays and public holidays closed. please see web sight or face book pages for more info.
Reviewed December 17, 2014

Busy little restaurant! Dined on a Saturday night with 2 friends and a 2 1/2 year old. Not very well sign posted, and tucked into the shopfronts along the main street, takeaway and sit down meals. My friend and I shared a large gourmet seafood pizza, which was very, very good (and had the left overs wrapped to take away). My other friend had the steak which was a good size, but a little under done. The staff were very friendly and accommodating to us with a child, have pencils and paper for drawings and even bring her food out early so she could eat straight away.

1  Thank 662Dawn

Reviewed September 30, 2014

Excellent pizza and always greated with a smile. Prices are very good, keeping in mind you get what you pay for. We will be back again every second week. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I don't know what to say about this place. I was taken there for dinner by a local who was obviously very proud of his local restaurant. And let's face it, there's not that many other places to eat in Sorell. I ordered the Super Veggie gourmet pizza, which I think was around the $13 fir the small (very small) size

It came out fairly promptly and was nice and hot. The crust was not bad but either the crust or something on the topping was extremely oily, so I wasn't too happy about that. I normally order very plain pizza (eg margarita) so it was new for me to order "gourmet" but I basically didn't want to hold things up and the Super Veg was the first thing I saw. I should gave said to go easy on the capers because unfortunately all I could then taste was the capers.

It's a basic small town cafe/restaurant so don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank BrisCaz
Reviewed February 16, 2014

6 of us traveling Tasmania were delighted with the pizza's. The service splendid the food very, very good. Cost $130 for 3 giant pizzas, a calzone, wine, 2 giant salads. Fair enough, we'd go again,

2  Thank ZevwithHighnWild
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner on the way to the Tasman Peninsula. The 4 of us had a selection of pastas and pizzas, and every single one of them was delicious! Don't hesitate, just go!

2  Thank EQlibrium