“Great pizzas although i would suggest you go easy on the cheese as the pizza got quite greasy. Fishermans basket was a huge hit ”

Geppettos Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Sorell
Dining options: Reservations
Description: we are a family run restaurant , that provides a fully licenced restaurant, and pickup takeaway service. Mondays and public holidays closed. please see web sight or face book pages for more info.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great pizzas although i would suggest you go easy on the cheese as the pizza got quite greasy. Fishermans basket was a huge hit and the parma was good. A little pricey but otherwise ok . The decor of the restaurant is VERY basic - needs reno . Staff were wonderful and very friendly.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband, adult son and I stopped by after a long day of sightseeing. Wanting to try a local restaurant, decided on Gepettos as it was the only one open on a Sunday evening. Ordered a large pizza and eagerly awaited. When it arrived, it was burned. However, the waitress left so quickly, didn't have time to say anything to her about it. We ate what was salvageable. When we were nearly done, the waitress came over and asked how our food was. I told her not so good as it was burned, and pointed to the burned pizza. She said "Oh, sorry about that" and walked off. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone based on this instance alone.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is an excellent choice for great pizza and pasta before boarding a evening flight from Hobart airport.

Real pizza....generous portions and good value.

1  Thank jaycol1
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A long day and quick decision to grab a take away pizza from Geppetto's to try. Good decision :-) . One of the best seafood pizza's I have had the good fortune to find. Based on the quality of this and friendliness of the service we are having a birthday dinner here this weekend. Can't wait to review the dine in meal.

1  Thank WithOurPetReviews
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My family and I recently visited Geppetto's after hearing about the pizza's from a friend (who tells me her family demands at least one visit a week!).

We go to restaurants A LOT, and I have to say that Geppetto's compared with the best of them. The food was delicious, the atmosphere warm and cozy, and the staff polite. If you want a stuffy, uptight experience do NOT go to Geppetto's. This place is family friendly, as well as a nice place for a couple to go to. You will get good service in a place where you feel that you can have a laugh whilst eating gorgeous food.

Will definitely return, and recommend to others.

2  Thank Tassichik