“Cake n fruit n coffee n food n more” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eureka Farm

Eureka Farm
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Scamander
More attraction details
Owner description: We grow berries, stone fruits apples and pears. We are open most days (the exception is Christmas Day). With our fruits we also make prize winning jams, sauces and chutneys which we sell at the farm. But the best reason to come is to try our delicious desserts and Tasmania's best ice-cream which is made on the premises using our own fruit. WiFi available in our cafe. Farm walks.
Port Macquarie, Australia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Cake n fruit n coffee n food n more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This little gem just off the main road needs to be on your must do list. It is a short drive along a tarred road to the farm.

The cakes and treats are superb, coffee, tea and fruits galore available. Picking from the farm is available when in season and when the farmers is available as the farmer shows the tricks to picking the fruit.

Jams, sauces, ice-creams and more are all available and all hand made on site.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank normara

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A genuine country feel to this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Everyone around the St Helens area should take time to visit the Eureka fruit farm. The produce is excellent, geat variety, lots of different jams, chutneys, relishes, organic garlic, home made fruit icecreams.... The owner is friendly, the dog that is sometimes there does not bite. No credit facilities, but that's because this is a small family business that seems to have just got bigger and better slowly. Great pancakes too!

Visited February 2013
St Marys, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fresh Great Produce!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is well worth the visit...homemade ice cream, fresh grown berries and really yummy cakes. Well worth a visit :)

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“the best rhubarb and ginger cake ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee en route from
Bicheno to St Helens and had the rhubarb and ginger cake. Very fresh and light and absutely delicious. What a shame we were not hungrier as the ice creams looked very tempting. We stocked up on yummy raspberry jams and chutneys and were very glad to have found this place.

1 Thank bellers04
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best detour ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Dear people who like an experience with their food,

I came into Eureka farm a few weeks ago to be utterly blown away not only by your delicious savoury/sweet menu and service but by the farm's warmth and character.

Whilst I waited for my order, I ironically read "7 Habits of highly effective people' and ignored the relationships around me. To my surprise, my father quickly approached me with a grin on his face saying "Get up you bum. You've just got to talk to the owners!!"

I was greeted by a kind couple eager to hear and share stories. We were later stunned by the fresh and flavoursome breakfast put before us. Ann gave the ladies in the family a tour of the wide range of home-grown jams and chutneys (they have been quite the Christmas hit with our family and friends) whilst my father and I spoke about life to Denis and drew from his wealth of experience. Crazy!

It was definitely a highlight of our trip down the East-coast of Tassie. The best detour ever!!! Highly recommended :)

Visited December 2012