My husband and I recently stayed 2 nights at the Port Arhtur Motor Inn, although the location to the historical site was great this was all the Inn had going for it. When we walked into our room the first thing I saw was a shower full of black long hairs and towels that looked like something you would use as a rag, went to open the curtains and found a window sill full of spider webs and bugs.The restaurant was also a disapointment the food was overpriced and very average. Had to ask for toilet paper on arrival as we had none in our room. Definately won't be staying again or recommending to friends..... Words of advice- in desperate need of an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Arthur Motor Inn is amazingly situated in the Port Arthur Historic Site precinct, it is this location which makes the hotel unique. Walk to all your tours direct from the hotel. Our Dining room has the finest view over the historic site, relax by the fire in winter and out on the terrace in summer. We cater for most budgets, with our Guard row rooms and our Officer row rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Port Arthur Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Arthur Hotel Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Comfort Inn
- Port Arthur Motor Inn Tasmania