I was down for a 4 night stay with my Mother for work commitments. The room was very neat and tidy-clean. It was very comfortable and suited to all our needs, A great place to stay when you are out and about for most of the and exploring the historic site particularly as it is literally over the fence!
Parking is quite tight so I would suggest if hiring a car to have a small one! Although there is suitable parking for larger cars which is placed just outside of the rooms, but it is barely a walk at all so you needn't worry too much.
The staff were very kind and friendly. It does say that breakfast is LIGHT, and it is. A collection of cereal,toast and peaches although on one of the mornings of our stay we were presented with bacon and eggs which was really nice to have a more substantial meal.
We booked to have dinner for one of the nights and were very pleasently suprised, the meal was very very good and well presented!
All up we enjoyed our stay, the beds were comfortable and very clean. A great place to stay when you are touristing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Arthur Motor Inn is amazingly situated in the Port Arthur Historic Site precinct, it is this location which makes the hotel unique. Walk to all your tours direct from the hotel. Our Dining room has the finest view over the historic site, relax by the fire in winter and out on the terrace in summer. We cater for most budgets, with our Guard row rooms and our Officer row rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Port Arthur Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Arthur Hotel Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Comfort Inn
- Port Arthur Motor Inn Tasmania