Hotel backs on to Port Arthur historical site but even thought they promote your room key opens the gate to the site as advertising, they still charge you $25 p/person entry fee to get through the gate. The room was spacious and as the area is not a tourist friendly society the hotel worked well for us. They include a contenial breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the historic site and that was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Arthur Motor Inn is amazingly situated in the Port Arthur Historic Site precinct, it is this location which makes the hotel unique. Walk to all your tours direct from the hotel. Our Dining room has the finest view over the historic site, relax by the fire in winter and out on the terrace in summer. We cater for most budgets, with our Guard row rooms and our Officer row rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Arthur Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Arthur Hotel Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Comfort Inn
- Port Arthur Motor Inn Tasmania