“Ho hum.”

Felons Bistro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Felons Bistro offers quality local produce prepared simply and deliciously, a range of local wines, friendly service and great value for money. Open every evening.
Lakes Entrance, Australia
“Ho hum.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Bought the $68 two course meal plus Ghost Tour package. Service was good, nice ambience, food was just average tho. I had the porterhouse steak, medium - it was more like well done. I do like my steak cooked the way I like it!

Visited March 2013

Salamander Bay, NSW Australia
“Yummy food”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Heaps of choices, well priced, very nice, snacks & meals, really fresh sandwiches, and plenty of clean seating.

Visited February 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great food and friendly service.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My steak was medium to welldone wen I ordered it medium , but it was still very good. My partner had the seafood chowder and thought it was really good. I think we ate too much but we walked it off in the Ghost Tour. Well worth a visit.

Visited January 2013
London
“Humm what can I say”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

As one of the only restaurants in the area its kind of hard to judge this place if I hadn't been to Stewart's Lodge beforehand. The decor was like an 80's cafe, it was dark (even though outside was light) and the food was what I would call satisfactory. Service was good, they tried hard but with the place looking like a cafe I guess it would be hard to think about fine dining.
I didn't stay for dessert and with a couple of glasses of wine for 2, 1 entree and 2 mains, the bill was still nearing $100.
For nice food, service and ambience I would go to Stewarts Bay Lodge.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Incredibly and pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Had the packaged dinner with the port Arthur ghost tour and came along with expectations of a standard packaged visitor centre meal. How wrong were we!

The meals were bistro style and were fresh, good portion size and worthy of a great review. The special of the day, lamb rump with sides included(!) was beautifully cooked and tasty. Fish of the day was super fresh. Topped off with a beautifully presented cheese platter and small but decently priced wine list.

The service was personal and friendly, and as we have a second night here we will be back.

These guys could market themselves better,hats off to the chef & staff of Felons.

1 Thank MishaPurdy