“Delicious pizza and wine awaits”

JJ's Bakery and Old Mill Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Longford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Delicious pizzas, with a glass of wine or a beer or choice from coffees etc and many more. Lots of selections but I recommend the pizzas they are great!

There are newer reviews for JJ's Bakery and Old Mill Cafe

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was shocked when I entered the bakery. It wasn't a bog standard bakery- it had the most delicious fare on offer.
We grabbed coffees and scones to go- but if you were in Longford looking for somewhere to eat for lunch- I would visit this place.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We both had eggs benedict and they were fantastic !! Good coffee too.
The range of pies pasties cakes and bread are all first class too .

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I stopped here on our travels to grab a pie or something quick for lunch on our way to our next destination. We spied the Pizza oven up the back and ended up staying for pizza...which was absolutely superb, we loved it and have thought, great value too, very filling! One of the best pizzas Ive had..ever!!

1  Thank maryridg23
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We found this place by accident even though it was late November it was cold, wet & raining. The bakery was warm & smelt great, & it felt homely. The menu had a wide variety of choice & the food was great, especially the coffee. If I was in the area again I would certainly be back.