“Great breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Longford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We both had eggs benedict and they were fantastic !! Good coffee too.
The range of pies pasties cakes and bread are all first class too .

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I stopped here on our travels to grab a pie or something quick for lunch on our way to our next destination. We spied the Pizza oven up the back and ended up staying for pizza...which was absolutely superb, we loved it and have thought, great value too, very filling! One of the best pizzas Ive had..ever!!

1  Thank maryridg23
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We found this place by accident even though it was late November it was cold, wet & raining. The bakery was warm & smelt great, & it felt homely. The menu had a wide variety of choice & the food was great, especially the coffee. If I was in the area again I would certainly be back.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I had lunch there today upon recommendation from a local. The outside of the place doesn't look much but as soon as you enter, you will be surprised with the number of people eating there. The service was excellent especially when there was a bit of a wait and a mistake with my order. They threw in my lunch for free to make up for the mistake. Being in the service industry, I must say their service recovery is highly commendable. I am looking forward to trying their wood fired pizzas next time. I am recommending this cafe to my friends visiting this area as I know that they will enjoy the quality of the food and the service as well. Lastly, I was impressed with the warm cups when serving the tea.. I have not experienced that before in a cafe, only in 5 star coffee shops, please keep this up!

1  Thank ching62
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate here several times and always good.lovely old building so lots of atmosphere. Busiest eatery in longford so that says a lot. Highly recommend.