“The absolute best short break ever....”
other traveler has booked this property
Architectual luxury meets the Great Southern Ocean with breathtaking views
Views from every window
Boot room entrance
Dining in style
Floor to ceiling windows
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Venture62...
Victoria, Australia
“The absolute best short break ever....”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Porky Beach House .
What can I say! This is our second visit to King Islands infamous Porky Beach House and its great that Alex and Russell have added more luxuries and special amenities, making this a truly special and fully inclusive accommodation package. The spa & sauna are awesome and the views are wow! Inside, you cannot ask for more, with everything provided - and I mean everything.... We were 6 adults & 2 children - it was perfect..
Being a TravelManager, I would 100% recommend this "flop & drop" adventure to my clients & family.
Until next time Alex & Russell.

Your age range 50-64
May 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your review and your return visit to Porky Beach House, King Island Escapes. It was lovely having your family, who were just delightful and an absolute pleasure to meet and look after. Russell and I have put our absolute everything into Porky and take great pride in offering a product that will wow the customer and make them feel, that we care very much about creating a special experience they will long remember after leaving King Island. Till next time :) Warm regards Alexandra
jann19561...
Wynyard, Australia
“Outstanding accommodation, wanting for nothing, far exceedes expectations”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Following on from our initial stay not even 12 months ago, it was so refreshing to find even more luxuries had been installed to make Porky's the only "go to" destination.
The added opulence of the Mercedes experience in traversing the island was an added bonus. The panoramic view from the sauna is matched only by the pure craftsmanship in its detailed construction. The relaxing bubbles in the red cedar spa were complimented by the refreshing bubbles in our glasses of champagne as we absorbed the sheer beauty of the magnificent King Island sunset. The term "over and beyond" are often used, but in describing our hosts Alexandra and Russell is such an understatement. Their presentation of this wonderful holiday home is exemplary.

Your age range 50-64
Mar 23, 2017
Greetings from Porky Beach House; King Island Escapes!

It was such a pleasure hosting you, thank you so much for taking the time to write.

I am delighted to hear that your visit with us was exemplary. Your comments about luxury are aligned very closely to our own thoughts. I aim to offer a lifelong memory with exceptional attention to detail and a genuine warmth. I am very happy that this was your experience.

To now have the latest Mercedes people mover available for use, just adds to another little touch to making a stay even more special.

Thank you also for mentioning Russell, who does much work behind the scenes, it really does mean so much to us.

Jann, I remain at your service, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards
King Island Escapes
mfeltsche...
Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant King Island Getaway”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Porky Beach House is amazing - brilliant private location with unrivaled views and fantastic facilities. The group loved the hot tub and sauna and the recent addition of Foxtel was well received also. Would really recommend Porky Beach House for a one of a kind golf getaway or luxury family/friends getaway. Thanks Alexandra for the great weekend.

Mar 23, 2017
Hello mfeltscheer

Such a pleasure to be able to host you again at Porky Beach House, and I am absolutely delighted that once again you chose to stay with us and you enjoyed your return visit.

Thank you for your comments about the property. We are so thrilled with the repsonse of our stunning, one of a kind Sauna and Red cedar hottub in this unrivalled location. As passionate hoteliers for over 30 years, it gives my husband and I great pleasure to have made your return visit so special.

Till we meet again :)

Warm Regards
King Island Escapes
Allan-Syd...
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect in every way, simply the best!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The attention to detail, best quality of everything, great views & location, soooo much space, everything there & working, kind & generous hosts wanting to spoil us & make our stay as brilliant as it could be; all made for a perfect stay. Everyone in the group enjoyed this fantastic experience, nothing short of sensational. If you go to King Island you would be nuts to stay anywhere else!!!

Feb 26, 2017
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write about your stay at Porky Beach House, King Island Escapes. Certainly humbling praise indeed, although I am just happy that you enjoyed your visit as much as I enjoyed hosting you and meeting you.

I hope I can welcome you once again when you decide to next visit King Island

Warmest Regards
kingislandescapes@gmail.com
mirandavr
Melbourne, Australia
“Incredible house, incredible location and incredible facilities!”
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Absolutely loved our stay here, would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in the area. Alexandra was a magnificent host, her house is beautiful and everything we could have imagined was there for our use. She made us feel right at home in this absolutely stunning place, it's a must stay!

Feb 19, 2017
Thank you Mirandavr for your review on Porky Beach House. It was a pleasure in hosting your group and thrilled you had a wonderful time on King Island. I take enormous pride in ensuring the guest has everything that they could need. I look forward to welcoming you again when you next choose to visit King Island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing