We had a spa cabin overlooking the bay - we couldn't have asked for a better position and could not fault the bedroom or bathroom. We returned from a beautiful meal in the restaurant to find a cheese platter waiting for us; what a lovely thought. Staff at check in and in the restaurant were friendly and helpful. We will definitely return, but will request a cabin with view as for me that made it special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a spectacular waterfront location at the foot of the Hazards, just inside Freycinet National Park, Freycinet Lodge is a superb base for exploring the Freycinet peninsula. A world of hidden comfort, the Lodge is living proof that communing with nature does not have to mean roughing it. It's a place to relax and rejuvenate. To experience nature's wild harmony without sacrificing your creature comforts. Stylish yet simple, the cabins are designed to impart welcoming familiarity and warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Freycinet Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Freycinet Lodge Tasmania - Coles Bay