A lovely property ( rooms a little tired and showing wear - but to be expected in Tasmania in the 2nd best property at a location), but the special occasion extras package is frankly a disappointment - the award winning restaurant rests on its laurels and offers no flexibility to a restricted menu, and meals arrive at table undercooked. Suite turn down service a hit and miss affair (despite the friendly notice in the room warning about the time of the service). That said some of the front of house staff were very polite. The location is fabulous - so if that is what you are after then you will be happy, but if you are discerning expecting superior service to match the rate then you may be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a spectacular waterfront location at the foot of the Hazards, just inside Freycinet National Park, Freycinet Lodge is a superb base for exploring the Freycinet peninsula. A world of hidden comfort, the Lodge is living proof that communing with nature does not have to mean roughing it. It's a place to relax and rejuvenate. To experience nature's wild harmony without sacrificing your creature comforts. Stylish yet simple, the cabins are designed to impart welcoming familiarity and warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Freycinet Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Freycinet Lodge Tasmania - Coles Bay