“Wow what a tour!”

and up
Small-Group ATV Adventure in Coles Bay
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills and boulder strewn valleys, to where pink granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. Half Day and 2 Hour tours depart up to three times daily.
Perth, Australia
“Wow what a tour!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Awesome quad bike tour. A scenic ride through freycinet national park with a great guide. Phil showed us a few things along the way including the old miners shack and friendlies beach - he has a great knowledge of the area. Would recommend this tour to anyone! Thanks All4adventure!

Visited March 2014

Perth
“Such an exhilarating experience!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I would recommend this quad bike tour to anyone who wants to have a great adventure! Having never ridden a quad before I was a little apprehensive but our guide showed us the ropes on the practice circuit before heading out. I did the 2 hour tour which took us to friendlies beach were we got to sit and enjoy a hot drink and a cookie and an amazing view before heading back. What a great day!

Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quad bikes for the oldies”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had a fabulous week at Coles Bay! Being in our 60s we were a little apprehensive starting with the quad bike tour but Phil gave us a thorough training before heading off on an exhilarating adventure out to Friendlies beach.The quad bikes are terrific and the track a little scary but we haven't had so much fun in years.Thoroughly recommend it.We then went fishing in Coles Bay and caught lots of flathead and they are great eating.A great week in Paradise!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mal s
Melbourne, Australia
“So much fun!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My husband and I had an absolute ball quad biking through the Freycinet National Park. The scenery was simply beautiful! The ride itself was exhilarating and loads of fun, and for someone who had never ridden a quad bike before easy to pick up with the help of such an experienced and enthusiastic guide in Phil. Phil also shared great insights and stories of the area which really brought a personal touch to the day. We enjoyed every second and can't wait to get back there to do it all again!

Visited January 2014
Wangara, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We are a couple approaching 50. I have never done any thing even remotely adventurous in my life the bike scared me and I was terrified of the possibility of traveling through water or up steep hills. Don't know how I agreed to it really. Phil or guide was incredibly patient and soon I was on my way, confident in the bike and myself. We had a wonderful time. The park is so beautiful and the bikes were actually a lot of fun! I highly recommend this trip. Even for those who might be a bit nervous, it's easier and more fun than you think. We did quad biking a r cradle mountain too but this experience was so much better.

Visited February 2014