“Highlight of our trip”

and up
Half-Day Guided ATV Exploration Tour from Coles Bay
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills and boulder strewn valleys, to where pink granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. Half Day and 2 Hour tours depart up to three times daily.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip to Tasmania .... a fantastic ride through stunning scenery with an excellent guide. This is a must-do for anyone with a sense of adventure and a sense of humour.

There are newer reviews for All4Adventure

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Have been visiting family shack at coles bay ever since I was born but this would have to be one of the funniest things I have done ! Our group were quite confident on the quads so our guide jarred was great at choosing some tricky trails for us. I look forward to doing this again and I will recommend this to anyone visiting the east coast.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

There is no better way to spend 4hrs discovering Freycient National Park.

Sam our guide was fantastic and the introduction has a big focus of safety and ensuring everyone is confident. The tracks can be rough but your guide is conscious of skill levels and will always guide the group at the pace of the slowest rider.

But to concentrate on the bikes is to miss the point to some extent. As fun as the bikes are over the rough tracks and fast sandy corners the real highlight in the National Park and some of the amazing beaches that only quad bike, 4wd drive and mountain bike will ever see.

Lunch and refreshments are supplied and are of a high standard considering the type of activity and remoteness.

1  Thank GlennNis200
Reviewed November 29, 2012

What a fun way to spend an afternoon. Just the look on everyone elses face told the story. Awesome fun and well worth it. Great track out to the Friendly Beaches in the National Park with a real mix of terrain. Ben our guide was very professional and made a wicked Cuppa at the half way point. Will be back to do the longer trip next time.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My other half and I went on a 2 hour 4x4 quad bike ride through the beautiful Freycinet National Park last week. Our wonderful guide was super patient and helpful in teaching me (a first timer) the ropes. By the time we reached our destination, the stunning Freindly Beach, I was feeling confident and capable, and both my husband and I were having a blast! After exploring rock pools and enjoying a bit of afternoon tea we made the relaxed return journey back to our depature point. We both had a great time - we couldn't stop talking about it all night and just had to rave about it online - it really was awesome!!! (Perfect way to say goodbye to the stunning Freycinet coast)