An exquisite resort in an inspiring location. You can choose to simply relax in the atmosphere of the invigorating surroundings or engage more actively with the amazing natural environment. Either way, your body and soul will be rejuvenated. The food was excellent. The service professional and attentive without being intrusive or syrupy. Just two suggestions more than complaints: The oyster farm activity is billed as a highlight, but the quality of the oysters that were available were very low grade. The fat, creamy ones that are retrieved from the ocean farm were not available. The Wine Glass Bay lookout walk was great and our guide equally so, however the extent of the commentary was very thin. An insight into the significance of this area to Aboriginal culture, for example, would add to the experience. Fantastic experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Tasmania - Coles Bay