“One of the highlights of a beautiful holiday!”

Freycinet Adventures
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Freycinet! Tasmaia's greatest sea kayaking destination The Freycinet Paddle- explore the breathtaking coastline of Freycinet National Park by sea kayak on this relaxed guided, award winning tour. Listed #4 Things to do before you die, in Australia
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney
“One of the highlights of a beautiful holiday!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Thank you so much! Visited in January, and here I am, months later, remembering and feeling so happy at the thought of this lovely experience. My Mum shouted me as a gift and it really was such a beautiful and interesting experience. The team coped with my mild medical condition with courtesy and thoughtfulness, and I felt able to and was encouraged to participate fully. Would recommend this to anyone travelling to Tasmania. Such friendly guides to a place of breath taking wonder. Wish I could rate you with more stars!

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were lucky enough to have Nathan all to ourselves, and the weather and conditions were great. Nathan was very organised, easy going and very knowledgable and passionate about the area. The contrasting surroundings and views were breathtaking. Would highly recommend this tour for all ages and abilities.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Simone C
Sorell, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent time on the water in Coles Bay”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were lucky to get a calm, sunny day in mid winter to spend 2.5 hours paddling around Coles Bay with Nathan. The views of the Hazard Mountains were wonderful, with the winter sun highlighting the colours of red granite. The gear was good. Nathan was a knowledgeable guide and good company.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mick D
Wynnum, Queensland, Australia
“Breathtaking!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were lucky enough to have our tour guide Nathan all to ourselves - for my husband and I we it was a great way to experience just a small part of Freycinet - the weather was stunning and Nathan had great knowledge of the area - we enjoyed the stop over and while I couldn't take part in eating the freshly shucked oyster, my husband (who doesn't eat oysters) was that impressed he went back for 2nd's - Thanks again Nathan, we had a wonderful time and will be sure to book again when we are back down in Tassie.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kirsty C
Darwin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Magical”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This activity was the highlight of our trip to Tassie. It was picturesque, comfortable, informative and memorable.

Nathan extended the trip to allow us to see a whale. This was an unbelievable experience.

Highly recommend!