We were a bit dubious about stopping here, having read some of the reviews. The view is superb and coffee very good. The roast of the day was excellent. Chicken Parma was fresh but sauce tasted like salsa? Service was friendly and fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lufra Hotel and Apartments, at Eaglehawk Neck, at the gateway to Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula, is a quality character hotel that offers comfortable lodging and meals Our self contained modern 4 Star holiday apartments are your home away from home. We have 3.5 Star waterview rooms in the original hotel building limited budget accommodation for the price conscious traveler. The hotel overlooks spectacular 'Pirates Bay' where surfers are a common sight and whales are often seen on their annual migrations. We serve breakfast and cafe meals daily, dinner and specialty meals for all occasions fashioned from local and quality produce. The Lufra is the ideal place to stage your exploration of the Tasman Peninsula; heritage and convict past and the Port Arthur site your base for the World Class Three Capes Track breathtaking seaside cliff top and nature walks the world first Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park Tasman Island cruises as well as chocolates, whiskey, kayaking, tuna and game fishing Stay for a day or more to make the best out of your visit to this special part of Tasmania ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lufra Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eaglehawk Neck
- Eaglehawk Neck Best Western
- Lufra Hotel And Apartments Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania