We stayed here just one night before an early morning boat trip. The view from the room was great, looking out into the Tasman Sea. The room was basic and small, but clean and well priced. An isolated village with not many alternatives, we had ate in the classic old style dinning room, full of a few bus loads of happy travelers. The meal good and plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lufra Hotel and Apartments, at Eaglehawk Neck on the gateway to thew Tasman Peninsula, is a quality character hotel that offers comfortable lodging and meals Our self contained modern 4 Star holiday apartments are your home away from home. We also have 3.5 Star waterview rooms in the original hotel building Budget accommodation for the price conscious traveler. The hotel overlooks spectacular 'Pirates Bay' where surfers are a common sight and whales are often seen on their annual migrations. We serve breakfast and cafe meals daily, dinner and specialty meals for all occasions fashioned from local and quality produce. The Lufra is the ideal place to stage your exploration of the Tasman Peninsula; heritage and convict past and the Port Arthur site breathtaking cliff top walks the world first Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park Tasman Island cruises as well as chocolates, whiskey, kayaking, tuna and game fishing Stay for a day or more to make the best out of your visit to this special part of Tasmania ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lufra Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eaglehawk Neck
- Eaglehawk Neck Best Western
- Lufra Hotel And Apartments Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania