In fact , we rang to say we were on a boat and could someone come to the jetty to pick us up which they arranged despite being full ! The dinners were excellent and the service friendly and efficient. The hotel is a little dated but well presented and the view from cafe and dining room across Pirates Bay is spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lufra Hotel and Apartments, at Eaglehawk Neck, at the gateway to Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula, is a quality character hotel that offers comfortable lodging and meals Our self contained modern 4 Star holiday apartments are your home away from home. We have 3.5 Star waterview rooms in the original hotel building limited budget accommodation for the price conscious traveler. The hotel overlooks spectacular 'Pirates Bay' where surfers are a common sight and whales are often seen on their annual migrations. We serve breakfast and cafe meals daily, dinner and specialty meals for all occasions fashioned from local and quality produce. The Lufra is the ideal place to stage your exploration of the Tasman Peninsula; heritage and convict past and the Port Arthur site your base for the World Class Three Capes Track breathtaking seaside cliff top and nature walks the world first Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park Tasman Island cruises as well as chocolates, whiskey, kayaking, tuna and game fishing Stay for a day or more to make the best out of your visit to this special part of Tasmania ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Lufra Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eaglehawk Neck
- Eaglehawk Neck Best Western
- Lufra Hotel And Apartments Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania