“not dissapointed”

Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in Devonport
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Valentino's Devonport opened in July 2012 after a massive renovation. We serve Pizza, Pasta, Steak, Seafood, Kidz Meals, Desserts and always be on the look out for our Specials Board. Our friendly staff look forward to serving you on your next or first visit.We would like to thank all the customers that have taken the time to share their comments on this site. We aim to always be on the look out for process improvements and welcome any feedback. Happy dining :)
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have popped into valentines a few times for lunch and it has been consistently good even the ten dollar lunch is of a very high standard. I usually have the spaghetti bolognaise and it's the best in town in my view. The service is very good as well.

PR-Jeff, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Hello there Laura,

Yes it has to be said that our $10 Lunch Special is proving very popular with people who enjoy a good feed and not a cheap imitation. Just letting you know that our $10 Pizza & Pasta Lunch Special is available Tuesday to Friday and we have no plans to stop offering this fantastic deal.

We really appreciate that you have taken the time to post your review on this site and we look forward to feeding you over and over.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We always thoroughly enjoy out meals at Valentinos. Good is always hot and delicious. However, we found the young waitress with short blonde bobbed hair to be quite rude, and sort of dismissive. The other waitress, a darker girl with long hair was absolutely amazing. Will be back for sure !

Hello there,

Thank you for your lovely and honest review of our establishment and as it can be seen one of my staff was having an off day whilst the other was having a fantastic day. All in all I am very proud of my staff and we definitely look forward to becoming your regular.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I don't know where to start, exceptional service and absolutely amazing food, generous servings in a very family friendly and buzzing environment. Highly recommend Valentino's Family Restaurant to everybody, you will not be disappointed!! we will definitely be back again and again =)

PR-Jeff, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Hey Hamish,

Firstly congrats on getting a night out together, as I hear it has been a long time coming, and to actually get out on Valentines Day makes it even more special. We are stoked that you enjoyed your night with us and are always thankful when customers take the time to leave a review for the world to see. We look forward to becoming a regular venue for you and your family when you next get the chance.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I had a meal at Valentino's for lunch today for valentines day and were very impressed. Delicious , generous sized and reasonably priced meals.
The décor is clean ,fresh and it has a very relaxed atmosphere .The "icing on the cake" were the staff. Accommodating, efficient and extremely friendly ,10 out of 10.
Definite repeat customers here :)

PR-Jeff, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Hello there romantic diners,

Thank you kindly for your quick and great review of our establishment. I would also like to congratulate all my staff for embracing my "Total Dining Experience" philosophy perfectly and, even on a sensitive day like Valentines Day, my staff rose to the occasion. I was amazed and dis-appointed that other venues were jacking up their prices and also doing rushed double sittings just to cash in because love was in the air. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your Valentines Day and we definitely look forward to serving you again sometime soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The best food, value for money and the most wonderful service I have experienced in Tassie. I absolutely recommend dining here.

1  Thank silvicharms
PR-Jeff, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hey guys,

Thanks for your continued support and it is a pleasure serving such a lovely couple like yourselves and just remember that table 11 belongs to you guys, whenever possible. I am also humble after you invited me to a group birthday lunch this Sunday and I was not going to travel from Hobart to Devonport this weekend but now I will. I can't believe that there are a few of us celebrating our birthdays at the same time.