“Ok, THIS is the best pizza in town.”

Valentino's Devonport
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Devonport
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Valentino's Devonport opened in July 2012 after a massive renovation. We serve Pizza, Pasta, Steak, Seafood, Kidz Meals, Desserts and always be on the look out for our Specials Board. Our friendly staff look forward to serving you on your next or first visit.We would like to thank all the customers that have taken the time to share their comments on this site. We aim to always be on the look out for process improvements and welcome any feedback. Happy dining :)
Devonport, Australia
“Ok, THIS is the best pizza in town.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I don't normally order pizza in restaurants, but after getting takeaway pizza here last week I thought I'd take my gourmet friends from Adelaide here. We brought along a fine Tassie Pinot Grigio and ordered some appetisers and 2 large pizzas. They did not disappoint, and my friends were suitably impressed. A highlight was the chili-oil served separately and the lovely, polite and professional and prompt service. We were so looking forward to the deserts but couldn't fit them in. Maybe next time we sacrifice the bruschetta,... no no I couldn't do that. Nice problems to have!

• Visited June 2013
V_Gang_Owner, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Hello there,

Well we always love getting reviews, as nice as yours, however I did notice that you are a senior reviewer so your review of us is even more special. Thanks for mentioning the little things, like the chilli oil, as we believe that it is the little things that help make a dining experience memorable.

Happy dining :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Amazing meal!!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fantastic food awesome service out of our party of 30 people not one complaint already planning to go back again would highly recommend!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
V_Gang_Owner, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hiiiiiiiiii Lisa,

Awesome review and we are glad you took the time to share it on this site. We aim to please and we are stoked that you and your group booking enjoyed a great dining experience.

Happy dining :)
“Amazing pasta!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Have been here a few times in the past few months and gotta say, I haven't been disappointed!! I get the same pasta dish every time and it is spot on every time! I have taken many different friends here because I know they won't let me down - moving to devonport next month and will be coming in more often!! The $10 pasta nights were fantastic too!!!! :)

• Visited June 2013
V_Gang_Owner, Owner at Valentino's Devonport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Hello there,

Great to hear you have found your favourite pasta dish and stick to it. Our chefs take a lot of time and care to see that your meal tastes the same each time you visit. Good luck with the move to Devonport and we look forward to serving you again.

“Awesome for Kids!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great food, great service, the chef gave our 6 month old some pizza dough to play with to keep her occupied while we ate! Then made pizzas with our 2 & 6 year old nephews!
Service was a *little* slow - but we were there on a very busy night, and we were all kept very entertained so the time passed quickly :)

• Visited May 2013
Hey guys,

It's the pizza man here and I do hope the kids enjoyed their self-made Hawaiian Pizza. I always get a buzz out of showing kids how a pizza is made and it is all the better when they can be a part of the process. Apologies for slow service but yes it was a massive night.

Fremantle, Australia
“Great Chicken Ceaser Salad”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The service was good. My order was taken in a timely manner and the waitress had a good knowledge of the menu. My order was a simple one and the resulting Chicken Ceaser Salad was great.

Visited May 2013
Hi Linz,

Thanks for your review and some times a simple Chicken Caesar Salad is all you need to fill the spot and the fact that it was great makes it even better.